Friday 27 March 2009

Random Thoughts of a Random Roleplayer

Okay, I'm pretty new to this blogging malarky, so I'm bound to either screw up hugely or not post much all that often.


This particular blog is basically about me, my experiences, my roleplaying and my thoughts on all of the above.


My name is, variously, Chemlak (when I'm talking about Dungeons and Dragons and other tabletop games) or Shadowe (in City of Heroes). Sure, I have a real name, but I don't tend to advertise it all that much.


Anyway, this blog is going to be about all of the things I mention above. It came about because I seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time making huge posts on http://totheblogmobile.com where Stephen "Rockjaw" Reid hangs his hat, and he suggested that I have a blog of my own.


Well, this is it.


3 comments:

  1. 1st..

    Hmmm YABIHTR (yet another blog i have to read)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sorry, Gangrel. I'll probably not post here all that often, really - just when I find myself with something to say...

    Damn, I'm never going to stop talking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such is the beauty of RSS readers, Gangrel. :)

    Still happy to welcome your comments on TTBM, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete