Wednesday 27 May 2009

End of Hiatus?

Well, I've actually been RPing recently, but thanks to the sheer terror that is my job, I've not had a chance to write anything here about it.

I'll try to find time over the weekend to bring everyone up to speed on where things are at.

For the record, though, tonight's scheduled D&D4E game is going ahead, and is due to see some actual roleplaying rather than monster-bashing, and I'm seriously looking forward to it.

In Mutants & Masterminds, I played one of my favourite GMing tricks, which is to have the "turncoat NPC" arrive on the scene, utterly confusing the characters (and their players, apparently), with the second introduction of Gemini - this time in person - on the side of the PCs... well, if you can call a battered and bruised woman with a knife in her back as being on their side. Well, I say Gemini... technically, this is Sister Gemini. What happens to Brother Gemini off-screen is a whole different story. Next session should see some nice plot progression as Gemini is questioned, as well as the proper introduction of Aquarius - as one of the PCs keeps saying "lamest villain group theme ever" - and they should start to see more of the metaplot unfold. I hope.

Note to self: NO PLOT SURVIVES CONTACT WITH THE PLAYERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment